Monday 11 May 2009

I can't get no, I can't get no, I can't get no JOB.

Job: I really thought I had it with that last one, people. But due to some technical difficulties on their part, I was just advised "to find another job". On the bright side, because she put it quite like that, I like to think: were they not experiencing technical difficulties, I would be hired!

So, whatevz, y'all.
I shall give you some gloomy pictures now.









At our Mother's Day dinner last night in America at our (second) favorite Mexican restaurant, after ordering beer I thought "oh no! Am I old enough for this sort of thing here? Oh yes, I am in the clear" and then I liked it because I won't be able to have those moments of am-I-old-enough for anything one of these days. And it makes me feel like a fresh little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment