Monday 24 November 2008

Jingle Bell Rock is stuck in my head. And I like it!

Must... stay... awake. MUST WRITE ESSAY. I thought maybe editing some pictures and blogging would give me that little zip I need to finish my 5 page French lit essay. Yeah, no. I'm seriously pondering the possibility of sneaking in a nap before Cyril gets home in half an hour.

A study trip to Commercial Drive on Sunday. Mmm Commercial.




Lovely love vegetable + tofu pie pot pie I made a few nights ago.
Based on this recipe.

A few things I've been wearing lately:


Cardi: Cyril's thrifted, shirt: vintage store in Paris, underneath shirt: Old Navy, jeans: Wal Mart a loooong time ago, shoes: Tati.


Jumper: thrifted, shirt: Uniqlo, jeans: Mango, purple scarf: Cyril's house, orange & white scarf: was my mum's, belt: was my grandpa's, shoes: Tati.
PS - I AM HEAD-OVER-HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS SWEATER.


Shirt: American Apparel, skirt: thrifted, tights: H&M, shoes: thrifted, leaf necklace: gift from Jacques and Vanessa (click to see it bigger because the necklace is gorgeous), chain: gift.


The love of my life. Took the last photos. Almost tricked you, right? Aaah yes.

I'm so tired.

Please school, LET'S GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment