Saturday 18 October 2008

Girl I'm so down when your love's not around.

After a week or so of: 1. going home and slumming it style-wise 2. being sick and slumming in my PJs mostly, I'm beginning to feel a bit of a slob. And this being the case, I also have no recent photos to share, even though the lounging sweater I'm wearing from sales at Old Navy is quite fabulous, maybe I will make a post in the future of lounge clothes. Which, quite frankly, are underrated.

A month and a half after being here and not having made very many friends, I'm beginning to miss the ones I left in Switzerland. And my little boys. And Cyril's gorgeous, spacious, gloriously white and old house.

My last few weeks in Switzerland went like this:






























It's going to be strange to go back in a few years and see the little boy who's diaper I changed and who wasn't able to talk, much more grown up and going to school.




In the middle of telling me I would get my butt spanked.



Cyril said this morning when he sees a cat in our little courtyard he has the urge to open the door and let it come in to snuggle for a while.

Today is lovely and I will take advantage of it by taking pictures of our apartment and dressing up nice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment