Thursday 9 October 2008

If those guys don't want me, I'll do my own thing.

Some things I've been wearing lately.


Cardigan: H&M, shirt: Old Navy, skirt: thrifted, shoes: thrifted Etienne Aigner, scarf: tourist shop in Paris.

I want to start wearing more heels. I'm a fan of these here; hello stay-on-my-feet-cute-comfort. I will be looking more more stay-on-my-feet variety. And I mean this as opposed to my other one pair of heels that like to come off the back of my foot and make me stumble around on the street trying to put my foot back in it. Real, real classy.


Cardigan: H&M mens, shirt: Suzy Shier, skirt: thrifted, shoes: Wal Mart (what?), necklace: gift.


These were going to be Cyril's new glasses until we found out they were "decoration only".


Shirt: Urban Outfitters, necklace: thrifted.


Shirt: thrifted, vest: H&M, pants: Tati, shoes: H&M, necklace: gift.

A sick, procrastination day seems good as any to start a new blog. Sick as in beginning of a darling cold, procrastination as in I have a French grammar midterm tomorrow and I don't even know where to look where to begin where to start studying. I've been studying French for a long time, but this stuff just doesn't compute in my mind.

I'm going home this weekend, where there is a sewing machine! It'll be me, my mum's Baby Lock and a pile of transformations waiting to happen.

And let's not forget Pumpkin Pie. HELLO.
There are just reasons upon reasons why Autumn is the best season of all. I love it love it love it. It's crisp, cosy, snuggly, cute; it makes me want to make soup and pie and tea. I wish it lasted longer. And didn't give way to the eternity of Winter.


1 comment: