Sunday 26 September 2010

Certainly, this is no time for fooling things.











When Sister & I took a walk in between rainy periods in Pacific Spirit Provincial Park near UBC recently. It's so refreshing & gratifying to suddenly realise how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful city. I attend university amid a rain forest plunging into the Pacific Ocean...

I have an image/feeling of Vancouver/the West Coast that I suppose stems from trips here as a kid; it is so faint & fleeting that I can only hold onto it for a matter of seconds and can't even conjure at will. But it reminds me of what drew me here four years ago. Now I can't imagine not living here. (At least for the time being...)

Now, Advanced French Composition homework & banana pear muffins in Cyril's pyjama pants.

1 comment:

  1. i feel the exact same way about vancouver. and now, even though i've lived there, i still get really excited about making trips there. it just feels so comfortable. i miss it terribly!

    ReplyDelete