Monday 13 April 2009

My Hall of Shame.

You know what?
These things have a bad rep and I always get this
omg-I-am-such-a-total-loser-and-this-is-so-totally-lame feeling
when I bust one of these out. But.
You know what else?
I love 'em anyway! (In a I'm-still-so-totally-lame self-conscious voice)
Plus my fake-real-excuse is going to be that now that I've finally finished my last paper of the year, I must start studying like a madperson for my first exam tomorrow and I'm procrastinating.

Rules:1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people. Here it goes...

What is your current obsession?
Trying to wear dresses without tights even though it's mostly too cold.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Pyjamas. Finding the right combination of long-sleeved tops and short bottoms that still looks cute.


What are you wearing today?
Jeans and my new/old t-shirt from Cyril's side of the closet.

What would you like to learn to do?
Cook/bake superfantastically. And sew superfantastically.

What are the last things you bought?
Technically, rent.

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing. Great, now I'm even more lame!

What is your favorite weather?
Haaaaard. Considering the catch phrase to my blog is "the weather changes everything". It does change everything.
I love: dark, dark clouds in the summer when it's hot, really silent snow, fog, and when it's sunny but there are a few of those imposing, dark clouds hanging around. Plain 'ol sunny is good too!

What is on your bedside table?
2 jewelry boxes, candles, a picture, a plant, a lamp, a book (Russel Brand's My Booky Wook), hand cream, essential oils, my watch and the remote for my stereo.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting 2 good jobs for the summer.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Come on! You know very well I wasn't tagged. Stop mocking me.

Where would you like to be?
In Bern in the Marzili with Jacques and Vanessa.

Who is your favorite designer?
I don't think I have one.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My Bachelor of Arts degree. Or a stack of money, ha.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Haaaard. Considering I am a child of the world! Maybe, Stockholm, even though I've never been. Or maybe Lausanne. Or London or Paris but that's pretty cliche. Or here would be nice too, no more rent!

Which language do you want to learn?
I'd like to finally be fluent in French, rather than just getting by.

What's your favorite colour?
Green?

What is your dream job?
Travelling photographer/vintage merchant/millionaire.

What are your plans for this summer?
Working myself to the bone and sometimes hangin' at the beach in our 40+ degree weather.

What is your favorite magazine?
LouLou. I can't afford those fancy-pants ones.

Who is your style-icon?
Zooey Deschanel? Mostly fashion blogs though.

Favourite movie:
The Royal Tenenbaums.


Source

How can you not love her? So gorgeous/cute/talented.

Oooh, PS I swiped this thing from a new blog, called Flashes of Style, which I stumbled upon today and I like what I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment