Saturday 13 December 2008

Did somebody say "Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and Eggnog"?

Two (of many) things I love: Christmas & shoes.




New(old) shoes given to me by our sweet new friend. Who, two weeks after meeting, moved away.


The heel was too high for her, so she gave them to me. Thanks, dear!


Cardi: H&M, shirt: thrifted, skirt: thrifted, tights: H&M, necklace: gift from Cyril's mum, shoes: gift from Caroline.


Blouse: thrifted, skirt: Le Chateau, tights: H&M, shoes: gift from Caroline, belt: was my Grandpa's, necklace: thrifted.
Yeah it was cold.


Same as above, but with my beloved thrifted sweater/coat and scarf from Italy.


Coat: Zara, (new $3)dress: thrifted, tights: H&M, shoes: thrifted, scarf: market in Italy.
PS - I got my hair cut.





I should be studying German. Luckily I have a Swiss boy toy der fliessiend Deutsch spricht.

No comments:

Post a Comment