Monday 26 October 2009

Fuzz can be hard to deal with. I don't mean the police.

I do realise that Thanksgiving was two weeks ago.
Call me tardy. Call me lazy. Call me BUSY WITH MIDTERMS THANK YOU.

Anyway, two weeks ago, I visited my family for Thanksgiving.







It had froze the night before I arrived, and to save the pipes from bursting, the orchardists had to leave their irrigation on, resulting in: magic.







In true English style, fried garden tomatoes for breakfast.
And my brother's pumpkin pie; lovingly made from scratch. (We didn't have it for breakfast. At least I didn't)





I miss them. Only two months to Christmas, I suppose.

(My hair is in pin-curls, tucked under my Granny's scarf, waiting to be slept on. I'm really excited to see how they will turn out! Show-and-tell, not to worry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment