Thursday 23 July 2009

Connected to your network, always.

Oh hey, it's my super-dee-dooper cute boyfriend!
He visited the desert a few weekends ago. We beached and mojito-ed and thrifted and TV-ed and chilled. Perfect weekend.
He single-handedly found us an adorable apartment on Davie Street for August. I cannot wait to be there!





Cyril makes the best mojitos I've ever had.



Red wine & pizza.



Indian for Cyril's birthday. He is a big boy now.





BBQ!



What WE Wore Today:
(um yes it's posed, get over it)

On him: AA shirt & shorts, UO sneaks.
On her: thrifted dress & sandals.

August. Davie Street. Scandinavian. Downtown. BEACH.
& Time Off!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the tone in your photos and you guys are super-stylish. :) Thanks for your note on my blog, I'm excited to have found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! how cute are you two!

    ReplyDelete