Wednesday 17 June 2009

Will you stay with me a while longer?

Say hello to the photos my new camera takes. Hello, you're pretty lovely! Why thank you.
(My parents bought it for me for my birthday)



(Click the 'ol mouse button on the photo to make it larger than life)

Thrifted & altered dress, thrifted shoes & belt, bloomers from my Granny's closet and watch given to me by Granny too.

She passed away in March and the ladies of the family are sifting through things. She had more clothes than she knew what to do with. Four closets. Drool.
It's strange to have her things.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, happy (belated) birthday!

    You look lurvely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit and happy b-day! Hope you take many more pretty pics with your new cam!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete