Thursday 29 January 2009

I so should be doing school work. Spanish exam anyone?

Oh baby, those boots.
I was an Ebay virgin, until these boots happened. My very first Ebay purchase! And Theresa couldn't have been more of a sweetheart if I had asked... she sent me a note in the package! A note, who does that? Super cute ladies, that's who. She's over here. Go get some shoes from her.


Cardi: H&M, dress: thrifted, tights: H&M, boots: Ebay, necklace: gift from Myriame.


Blouse: thrifted and mega altered, skirt: Le Chateau, vest: Urban Outfitters, belt: from Myriame, tights: H&M.


Homemade pizza with veggie "salami"; the best kind.
Crust from this recipe.


Do it like the Italians and top it with arugula! Sodeliciousican'ttakeit.


Out on Granville Island in my new AA top I bought for Christmas.
Thank you Mastercard Gift Card.


Let's end with this really cute boy I found at DineOut Vancouver.
We went to Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co and it was so good that we're going again before DineOut ends.

I've been really diggin' Vampire Weekend the last couple of days.
I recommend oxford comma.

Ahora, voy a estudiar para mi examen mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment