Thursday 18 February 2010

Never-ending land of Neverland.

Cyril surprised me the week before Valentine's Day as we were to be in Vienna with friends on the big day. "Say whaaaat? You skipped Vienna on Valentine's Day?" Yes. And C being just so härtzig, he surprised me with dinner out at Subeez in Yaletown. It was so lovely - Vienna not included.



The deets:
on him: AA, thrifted shoes
on her: thrifted blouse, UO cardi, Mango jeans, my Granny's purse, Payless heels



Aw, shucks!

Switzerland is fantastic, by the by. I've missed my friends so much; we haven't even got round to all of them yet and already I'm at home.

Of course, waking up to espresso, farm fresh eggs and an entire box of cheese doesn't hurt either. Do I really have to go back in a week? Please say no. Seriously... say no.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you guys. So sweet. Your apartment looks lovely too. I'm so envious of the hardwood floors! I'm looking forward to seeing your travel pics so be sure to take loads and post, please!
    x

    ReplyDelete